1) The promoter is: Islamic Relief UK. Registered Charity No. 328158. Registered Office Address: 16 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7RJ.
2) Employees of Islamic Relief or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw e.g. helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the draw selection.
3) You must be a UK resident in order to participate in this prize draw.
4) The prize giveaways will be held on Islamic Relief UK official social media channels with a range of prizes to be won as below:
- x5 ‘guess the lyric’ giveaways taking place via @IslamicReliefUK Instagram stories
- x5 ’emoji – guess the nasheed title’ giveaways taking place via @IslamicReliefUK twitter and Islamic Relief UK facebook page (fb.com/IslmaicReliefUK)
5) To enter the competition, you must respond to posts posted on Islamic Relief UK’s official social media accounts which are linked to the Islamic Relief UK website:
For Facebook and Twitter (emoji – guess the nasheed title giveaway): reply to the post which asks the question with the correct answer within 24 hours of the post going live on Islamic Relief UK’s twitter account (@IslamicReliefUK) or Facebook account (fb.com/IslamicReliefUK). 1 winner will be chosen per giveaway across both channels.
For Instagram (guess the lyric giveaway): you must respond to the Instagram poll within 24 hours.
6) Selected entrants from each days competition will win a ‘Zain Bhikha 25th Anniversary Box’ and 2 tickets to any Zain Bhikha tour event taking place in the UK.
7) The winners will be contacted within 7 days of being chosen.
8) By entering, you agree to take part in subsequent publicity should you win.
9) One entry per individual
10) Duplicate entries will be discarded
11) The judge’s decision is final
12) Entrants must be over 18 and live in the UK.
13) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the draw selection.
14) Islamic Relief reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Islamic Relief’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Islamic Relief.
15) Islamic Relief is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16) No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17) For all entries, the winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computerised programme and recorded for adjudication.
18) If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize with 5 days of being contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19) Islamic Relief’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23) Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.