Dare to Jump 160ft? Take on a charity Bungee Jump!
Prepare for a truly unique and exhilarating experience; taking a leap off a 160ft platform! Take on a bungee jump this charity week.
Your jump will give you an exhilarating rush, your adrenaline will pump and your heart will pound as you freefall through the sky.
Do you Dare to take the Jump?
Giving children a chance through Charity Week
A staggering 1 in 5 children worldwide live in extreme poverty. And that’s why Charity Week is so important!
A 100% volunteer-led campaign in support of orphans and needy children, Charity Week last year raised a monumental £1.35 million to help children across the globe in desperate need of our support.
Running from 26th October to 1st November, this yearly week of action is the time when we call on YOU to get online, get outdoors and get fundraising to help children in need!
Supporting children in need – take on a charity bungee jump
At Islamic Relief, we don’t believe in simply providing one-off care to support children and orphans in need. We instead invest in children’s long-term futures, supporting their families, carers and local communities to provide long-lasting safe sustainable solutions to poverty and inequality.
We work to provide child-friendly safe spaces, empower communities and develop long-term solutions to poverty and critical issues such as human trafficking (child labour) and child marriage.
We support children across the globe in a variety of ways, including:
- Sponsoring orphaned children across the globe, providing schooling, regular meals and financial support for carers/families
- Providing Syrian refugee children with critical education, housing and nutritional support
- Offering critical food aid to severely malnourished children in conflict-fuelled Yemen
- Ensuring that children living with disabilities and the trauma of war in Gaza can access critical medical and psychosocial care
- Developing integrated child-friendly villages in Mali, offering new classrooms and teaching materials, latrines for both boys and girls, water wells and microdams to provide a source of clean safe water for everyone and critically: the means to earn an income
By providing nutritional services, health care, water solutions, education and family livelihood support, as well as striving to tackle critical issues including gender-based violence, child labour and climate change with affect local communities and in particular young girls, we’re not only transforming futures; we’re saving lives.
Save a life today, support Charity Week and help orphans and needy children today.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information about the charity bungee jump. We’re here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.