We will try to join the conversation wherever possible, but sadly we cannot reply to all comments and queries on social media.
Please email us on email@example.com if you have any urgent comments or queries.
Islamic Relief UK social media channels are reactively moderated. We cannot accept responsibility for the content of any comments.
On occasion, we will exercise the right to delete posts, and on rare occasions ban users.
We may remove content that:
- Is islamophobic, racist, sexist, promotes religious intolerance, or may be offensive to members of our social media community
- Contains abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language, or links to obscene or offensive material
- Contain abusive language towards an individual involved in the thread, or other organisations
- Contains swear words or other sorts of profanity
- Is libellous, misleading or inaccurate accusations
- Is spam (for instance, promotions, sales, self-promotion, repeated posts with the same messages and so on)
- Is completely removed from the topic of conversation or aren’t relevant to the item posted on the wall
- Is designed to cause a nuisance to the page administrator or other users
Serious breaches, or content deemed to be promoting hate speech, will be evidenced and reported to the relevant authorities.