Salary: Starting at £23,026 per annum including London Weighting
Contract: Fixed Term Contract (2 Months) also Part-time applicants jobs will be considered
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing date: Thursday 27th February 2020
An excellent opportunity has arisen in Islamic Relief UK (IRUK) for an experienced and methodical individual with attention to detail to join the Supporter Relations Unit (SRU) as a Supporter Relations Assistant. Reporting to the SRU Manager, the post holder will supervise IRUK’s call centre and administer the entry of data onto the fundraising database. Job duties will include processing donations, updating supporter details and maintaining supporter records as well as ensuring that the information held is accurate, appropriate and up to date.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable in a similar role (customer service)
- Proven administrative skills
- Good levels of computer skills
- Excellent communciation and customer service skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work and meet deadlines
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Good standard of numeracy
- Willingness to work flexible hours during peak campaigns and emergencies
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Protection Act
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of international development and humanitarian work.
If you are talented, reliable, resilient and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Islamic Relief’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application pack from our website https://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/about-us/vacancies/ and forward the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct. We will carry out screening checks and will take out references on your behalf if you are selected.
Please note, for UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.
All interested applicants are requested to forward the completed application form to email@example.com