£60 can provide a family with food and cooking utensils.
£110 can provide a family with a winterisation kit, including blankets and mattresses to keep them warm.
Help us keep hope alive
Islamic Relief has been distributing food and medicine deep inside Syria, since the conflict began in 2011. We are also assisting hundreds of thousands of refugees in Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq.
The recent escalation in the conflict and rapid depletion of funds has led to aid agencies facing a moral dilemma – who do we assist?
It is a dilemma that no aid worker should have to face.
With 13.5 million people in need of urgent aid, your support is more critical than ever before.
Help us to keep hope alive for the millions facing an uncertain future, Please donate now.
Islamic Relief’s £153 million Syria programme
Over the past five years, Islamic Relief has been able to deliver a £153 million aid programme, which has assisted 12.7 million Syrian beneficiaries.
Over 9 million of them are inside Syria itself, in areas such as Aleppo, Idlib and Homs, amongst others.
Read more about our response to the Syria crisis here:
Our comprehensive Syria emergency response includes:
- Medical assistance
- Food parcels and World Food Programme vouchers
- Shelter and cash for rent
- Water and sanitation
- Essential items such as baby kits, blankets, clothing and heaters
- Money to help refugee families meet their urgent basic needs
- Livelihoods and education support
- Psychosocial assistance for those displaced by the fighting
- Essential aid and food supplies for Palestinians trapped in Yarmouk camp
We need your help
Over 250,000 civilians have already died and almost 5.1 million children are forced to live in dire conditions inside Syria.
Please donate now and help the people of Syria.