Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct. We will carry out screening checks and will take out references on your behalf if you are selected.
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application pack form from below and forwarding the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
Please note, for UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship. Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer.
IRUK Application Form
Diversity Monitoring Form
Major Gifts Manager
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Starting at £43,161 – £45,607 per annum (inc. London weighting)
Closing date: Midnight on Monday 11th September 2017
Islamic Relief UK is looking for a Major Gifts Manager to join us as we go through a period of exciting growth and change.
You will develop, implement and manage the IRUK Major Gift’s Unit, portfolio and associated budgets, contributing towards the achievement of fundraising and field programme objectives and targets.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable corporate fundraising, sales or marketing, or account management experience including blue chip and / or trusts
- Proven experience of achieving challenging targets
- Experience using research to build donor profiles
- People management experience including carrying out performance reviews, 1:1’s, development, motivation and effective management of performance issues
- Knowledge of a wide range of fundraising mechanisms, including CRM, sponsorship, brand association and employee fundraising
- Be a creative and lateral thinker with an innovative and strategic approach to attracting new business
- Proven experience in developing team strategies and plans
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills – the ability to present Islamic Relief’s work professionally to senior managers in the corporate sector
Advert | Job Description | Application Form
You can also find UK-based opportunities with Islamic Relief Worldwide, and many more global opportunities within the Islamic Relief Worldwide family here.