Financial Business Partner
Salary: £35,640 pa (Including London Weighting)
Location: London, Waterloo
Closing date: Extended till 25/01/2015
An excellent opportunity has arisen in Islamic Relief for an experienced and professional individual to join our Finance team as Financial Business Partner. Reporting directly to the Senior Financial Accounting Manager, the post holder will be responsible to ensure that Finance service delivery requirements are met and to ensure the accuracy of financial activities. The post holder will also be responsible for the analysis of financial management information, provide interpretation and narrative in order to support financial decision making.
The Successful Candidate must:
- Have a degree in Accountancy/Finance.
- Have completed or studying final level of ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW professional qualifications
- Have experience of using spreadsheets and accounting software
- Have an understanding of reporting, cash flows, management accounts, budgets and year end financial reporting.
- Have previous exposure and experience of donor financial compliance, donor contractual invoicing, Financial Accounting Management and management reporting.
- Experience of challenging and supporting a range of stakeholders including non financial audiences at different levels within the organisation.
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application pack from our website and forward the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct. We will carry out screening checks and will take out references on your behalf if you are selected.
Please note, for UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer.
Only applications from those who already have the right to live and work within the UK will be considered.